Oftentimes, I’m so hungry that I don’t wait for my food to cool before I put it in my mouth…and on second thought, sometimes I don’t even look at it!
But as the Internet has shown us time and time again, no matter how hungry you are, ALWAYS CHECK YOUR FOOD! Why? Well, to put things in perspective, here are a bunch of pictures of absolutely disgusting things people have found in their meals because they were smart enough to check.
1. I’m sure this isn’t what they mean when they say “sharp cheese.”
2. How old is this beef stew? I’m pretty sure whatever animal that is, it’s extinct by now.
3. On the bright side, they got a one cent discount on these chocolate almonds!
4. It’s kind of hard to tell, but that brown stuff is what’s left of a rat carcass.
5. For some reason “mouse legs” sounds way less appetizing than “frog legs.”
6. If you already found broccoli revolting, this should confirm that you were right all along.
7. Lobster, lobster, lobster…SNAKE?
8. This was found in someone’s Chinese food. Good on them for finding it amongst all that soy sauce.
9. This can of fish may be contaminated, but it’s okay because the sponge can just clean itself…right?
10. Is this bread secretly working for the FBI?
11. No, that’s not a raisin…it’s a fly.
12. In Russia, someone found a piece of paper embedded in their bologna.
13. Gained a washer, lost a loaf of bread.
14. With the low prices at Walmart, you always come out…a head.
15. He ordered the McBurger, not the (tiny) McRib!
I’m sure this type of thing is insanely rare, but considering how many meals we eat in our lifetime, there’s no way we’re going to die without eating at least one mouse foot.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/stuff-in-food/