Men and women that serve our country in the military sacrifice so much to keep up safe. These servicemen willingly gave up the chance to see their children be born in order to protect our country… but now they are meeting their children for the very first time and there is only one word to describe this gallery: bliss.
1. Sailor James Crisier meets his 6-week-old daughter Jadyn.
2. Specialist Michael Tawney meets his infant son.
3. Sailor Stuardo Juarez meets his infant daughter.
4. Specialist Ryan Tremble meets his 9-month-old daughter, Jade.
5. Sailor Steven Hart meets his infant child.
6. Chief Petty Officer Tom Cooper meets his 6-week-old son Ethan.
7. Specialist Barrett Lafferty meets his infant daughter.
8. PFC Jordan Boswell meets his 9-day-old son Conner.
9. Staff Sgt. Mark Mattson meets his 3-week-old daughter, Lydia.
10. A Utah National Guardsman holds his twin sons.
11. A soldier meets his infant son.
12. Sailor Cesar Dorado meets his infant daughter.
13. Airman Justin Rogers meets his newborn daughter.
14. Airman Jacob James meets his infant daughter.
15. Sailor Jeff Reyes meets his newborn child.
16. Sgt. 1st Class Michael Lewis meets his daughter.
17. Sailor David Poe meets his 3-month-old son.
18. Electrician’s Mate John Hagenbrock meets his 7-week-old daughter.
19. Captain Chad E. Bonecutter meets his 5-month-old son, Barrett.
20. Specialist Manuel Estrada meets his infant daughter.
21. EMC Alex Yano meets his 4-week-old daughter, Chase.
22. Naval Air Crewmen Ryan Roberson meets his 5-month-old daughter.
23. A sailor meets his beautiful baby girl.
God bless our troops. They do so much for us.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/soldiers-children/