When it comes to getting a balanced breakfast, I aim for the easiest option — cereal.
It’s not exactly the healthiest choice, but it’s better than just downing a cup of coffee, right? Well, apparently I’ve been approaching the meal all wrong. The key is to prepare a few days of breakfast in one go. If you love bacon, eggs, and cheese, you need to check this recipe out.
Here’s how you can make these for your whole week!
- A pack of bacon
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces of milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 sandwich buns
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Chop up the bacon into small pieces and cook in a pan.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together.
- Cut the sandwich rolls in half and remove most of the bread inside to form bowls.
- Sprinkle the bacon crumble and some grated cheddar cheese in each bowl and top with some of the egg mix.
- Bake in the oven at 320°F for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve or save for tomorrow’s breakfast!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/breakfast-bowls/