You’ve seen their films, cheered for their team, bought their album, and read their words…but you might not know that each of these famous faces have one thing in common: they all have someone else’s blood on their hands. Whether caused by carelessness or violent tempers, the following celebrities are responsible for the deaths of others. I am still in shock.
1. Matthew Broderick: While vacationing in Ireland with then-girlfriend Jennifer Grey in 1987, the actor drove the wrong direction and struck an oncoming vehicle. Both the driver and passenger died as a result of their injuries.
2. Howard Hughes: In 1936, Hughes struck a man with his car but was never subject to any charges against him following a small investigation.
3. Brandy: The singer was involved in the 2006 freeway pile-up that resulted in the death of Awatef Aboudihaj.
4. Ted Kennedy: In 1969, the senator drove his car off a bridge near Martha’s Vineyard. Though he was able to swim to safety, his passenger Mary Jo Kopechne drowned.
5. Laura Bush: While in high school, the former First Lady failed to stop at a stop sign and collided with another car, killing her classmate Michael Dutton Douglas.
6. Dog the Bounty Hunter: He is banned from entering the UK following an incident in 1976 where he was present at the murder of Jerry Oliver for which he served 18-months of a 5-year sentence.
7. Aaron Hernandez: The former New England Patriots tight end is currently awaiting trial following the death of his friend, Odin Lloyd, who was found shot to death near Hernandez’ home.
8. Charles S. Dutton: When the actor was 17 he got into a fight with another man and killed him. He spent 7 years in prison.
9. Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle: A prominent actor in the silent film era, his career suffered after the death and apparent rape of a woman found in his hotel room.
10. William S. Burroughs: The author shot and killed his wife during a drunken evening of playing “William Tell.”
11. Keith Moon: The energetic drummer for The Who accidentally struck and killed his bodyguard while trying to escape fans at a pub in 1970.
12. John Landis: The director was acquitted of involuntary manslaughter charges after an accident on the set of The Twilight Zone movie caused the death of actor Vic Morrow and two child actors. However, he gave $2 million to each of the children’s families.
13. Don King: The boxing promotor was the cause of TWO separate deaths. First, in self defense when a man broke into his gambling operation. The second landed him a second-degree murder conviction after stomping an employee to death who owed him $600.
14. Johnny Lewis: In 2012, the ‘Sons of Anarchy’ actor fell to his death after breaking into the home of and killing an elderly woman.
15. Christian Brando: Marlon’s son plead guilty to manslaughter after he shot and killed his sister’s boyfriend, though he claimed it was an accident.
16. Vince Neil: The Motley Crue singer spent only 15 days in jail after a drunk driving accident caused the death of his passenger and brain damage to those in the other car.
17. Salman Khan: The Bollywood actor is currently facing charges of culpable homicide after driving his car into a bakery in 2002, resulting in the death of 1 patron and the injury of 3 others.
18. Lead Belly: Notorious for his bad temper, the blues legend once killed one of his relatives when the two men were fighting over a woman.
19. John Huston: The legendary writer/director struck and killed a woman with his car in 1933. No charges were ever pressed against him.
20. J.R. Smith: The New York Knicks player was charged with vehicular manslaughter in 2007 after failing to stop at a stop sign led to the death of his passenger. He plead guilty, but only served 24 days of his 90 day prison sentence.
21. Rebecca Gayheart: Convicted of vehicular manslaughter after striking a 9 year old, who later died of his injuries, with her car in 2001.
22. Michael Massee: The actor was the one who pulled the flawed prop-gun that led to the accidental death of Brandon Lee while on the set of ‘The Crow.’
23. Lane Garrison: The ‘Prison Break’ actor plead guilty to vehicular manslaughter after a drunk driving accident caused the death of his passenger.
24. Oliver Stone: The director was enlisted in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam war and killed several enemy soldiers.
25. Sid Vicious: Punk rocker Sid Vicious had a notoriously tempestuous relationship with his girlfriend Nancy Spungeon who was found stabbed to death in the hotel room they shared. He died of a drug overdose before the trial could begin.
26. Robert Blake: In 2002, Blake was acquitted of charges after his wife was shot to death, but the actor was still found liable of wrongful death in a civil lawsuit.
27. Phil Spector: The legendary music producer was put on trial in 2003 following the death of Lana Clarkson and found guilty in 2009, currently serving a 19 years-to-life sentence.
28. Oscar Pistorius: The four-time Paralympics gold medal winner and double-amputee is currently on trial for shooting his girlfriend to death in 2013. The athlete claims to have thought she was an intruder.
(via: eBaum’s World.) I’ll never look at their work the same again. Click the link below and share with your friends.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/killer-celebs/